About Me

My photo
I'm learning how to be unapologetically Steph. I'm a work in progress, but since God loves me,I'm learning to love me. Most blogs are long, I think in long forms, rather analytical. I love Jesus!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Wowza

Originally posted January 10, 2008

I can't believe it. I'm not much of a chocolate cake person, but let me tell ya. Some dude that I don't know here in the plant turned some old age and got a ginormous cake in honor of that event. Happy B-day to him. While on my way to the front office one of the floor girls told me about said cake. She told me that it was chocolate but it was fabulous. Sooooooo.....I had to make my way through the office and drop into the canteen for a piece of said cake. I arrived back to my office (I'm going for the blow by blow action here) to investigate the taste-worthiness of the claimed "fabulous" cake. Well...my boss will be the first to tell you that it must have been pretty tasty because there were comments thrown out about getting a room with said cake, stop making so many noises eating said cake (it was THAT flipping good that hmmmm...couldn't help but be uttered as I was eating). There were moments before I could finish the little chocolate trist that my eyes were starting to roll back in my head. It took a bit to finish it. Part of this could be due to the fact that I've been trying not to eat at much sugar so it's very easy for me to go into a sugar coma. Well I'm headed there right now. WEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Must focus back on work.

No comments: