About Me

My photo
I'm learning how to be unapologetically Steph. I'm a work in progress, but since God loves me,I'm learning to love me. Most blogs are long, I think in long forms, rather analytical. I love Jesus!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

In two words...

Originally posted March 24, 2008

Yesterday at service, Perry brought up how in Revelations 19 Jesus is described in two words, Faithful and True. It made me ponder the question about myself. Being truly honest with myself, I really do wonder how it is that people view me, and I really do care. I desire to be a reflection of Christ and I know that at times I don’t do the best at reflecting Him. I know that perception is in the eye of the beholder and everyone lives in a different reality because of that. I know also that I’m very hard on myself and always trying to grow that at times I don’t look around or pay attention enough to the good that’s going on around me. So here is my challenge for those bold enough to take it. Describe me in TWO words. I know I can’t...as my mind doesn’t work like that. Enlighten me.

~Steph

No comments: