About Me

My photo
I'm learning how to be unapologetically Steph. I'm a work in progress, but since God loves me,I'm learning to love me. Most blogs are long, I think in long forms, rather analytical. I love Jesus!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Faith is...

Originally posted February 6, 2008

Faith is trusting in God when life gives you every reason not to.

This statement rings so true with me now more than ever. There are many different subjects that God speaks to us on. Promises given in His word, ways He views us and our worth, etc to name a few. The world tries to speak louder than God and challenge everything He says. There are times when all you are able to see or hear is a complete contradiction to what God has to say and then you have to remember that we are called to live by faith and not by sight. It is in these moments that you really learn how to trust God and how to walk looking up at Him and not down at the ground (i.e. the world) for verification of who you are and where you are going.

No comments: