About Me

My photo
I'm learning how to be unapologetically Steph. I'm a work in progress, but since God loves me,I'm learning to love me. Most blogs are long, I think in long forms, rather analytical. I love Jesus!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day dad! I know I'm few days early, but hey ya know. I doubt you'll ever read this but I just wanted to say I love you. I know you have been upset ever since I moved, for that fact, but you really did raise me so well that I can do well on my own. I know you want to be there to take care of me, but daddy, please trust in my Heavenly Father to protect and guide me. Before I was yours, I was His. I will always cherish the time we had out in the shop or in the field. The times when we would sit and talk for hours and hours about anything under the sun. I won't forget the fishing trips and camping excursions. I really did have a great childhood so that you for that. Even though I may not call as often as I probably should, I think about you a lot. I love you daddy and that will never change!
Sis

No comments: