About Me

My photo
I'm learning how to be unapologetically Steph. I'm a work in progress, but since God loves me,I'm learning to love me. Most blogs are long, I think in long forms, rather analytical. I love Jesus!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Changes

Originally posted November 14, 2007

It is awesome when people can see changes in your life. God has been doing a lot in me lately and it's not the easiest at times. I'm learning alot and understanding concepts more now which is awesome. I think the coolest part of it all happened last night when I was sitting at a friend's house ("say wut" - Anita)and she looked at me and made the comment of 'girl you are so in love...with Jesus'. I hadn't even said anything remotely close to implying that, it was just the look on my face I guess that said it all. I'm so in awe and falling in love with Him. It's great, especially when other people can see it. It definitely is something that I don't want to hide. I pray that He uses my love for Him for His glory in a way that I couldn't even imagine. Just thought I'd put something up here that's short and sweet and this is the perfect thing. ~Steph

No comments: