About Me

My photo
I'm learning how to be unapologetically Steph. I'm a work in progress, but since God loves me,I'm learning to love me. Most blogs are long, I think in long forms, rather analytical. I love Jesus!

Friday, June 13, 2008

ESV

I love buying books. Not always the best at reading them right away. I have accumlated quite a collection. I would love to build a library of different subjects and authors. I started with about 5 when I moved 2 years ago and am now around 60. I have 5 different translations of the Bible. I am now adding another one. I have the NLT study bible. The ESV study bible is set to release in October. I just pre-ordered by copy here. When you pre-order the ESV study bible you received a 35% discount AND 5% of the cost will go the the Act 29 network. This is the network that Mark Driscoll was involved in setting up to help take Christ to the world. Mark has commented several times on the ESV translations and I know that there are many churches that use it as their standard translation for teaching. I'm excited about this new addition to my collection!

~Steph

No comments: